1) The name and contact details of the institution, processing the data
This data protection information applies to data processing by MMOODDEELL GmbH, Urbanstr. 71, 10967 Berlin, e-mail: email@example.com, and to the following website: https://mmooddeell.com/.
2) Visiting our website
(1) When you access our website, the browser you use automatically sends information to the server of our website and temporarily stores it in a log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer
- the date and time of access
- the name and URL of the retrieved file
- the website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
- the browser you are using and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider
(2) We collect and process the listed data to ensure a smooth connection and a comfortable use of our website. In addition, they serve us to evaluate system security and stability as well as for administrative purposes in order to continuously improve our services.
(3) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. The data is stored for a period of 90 days and then automatically deleted.
(4) Our online offer is operated by a hosting service provider from Germany. The provider with whom we have concluded an agreement for order processing pursuant to Art. 28 DSGVO provides us with infrastructure and storage space for our website and e-mail mailboxes on its servers within the EU and takes over maintenance, technical support and plant operation. The provider processes personal data on our behalf which you provide to us when using our services, for example your name and e-mail address for the execution of the contract in the member area. In addition, ensuring the smooth and secure operation of our online offering represents our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO.
4) Google Analytics
(1) For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment to your person is not possible (IP masking). As a rule, anonymisation takes place within Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
(3) As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics website.
(2) You can object to the collection and use of data by Quantcast with effect for the future by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser by clicking on the link “Click here to opt-out”: http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) You may opt-out of the future collection and use of data by comScore by placing an opt-out cookie in your browser at this point: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/OptOutTag.aspx. If you delete all cookies on your computer, you must set the opt-out cookies again.
6) Live chat and e-mail contact
(1) It is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided on our website. In this case, your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. This is the name and e-mail address. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
(2) Alternatively, you can contact us via our live chat. If a user takes advantage of this possibility, his name that was entered in the input mask and his text will be transmitted to us and saved. At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- IP address of the user
- date and time of the contact request
(a) For the technical implementation of the live chat function, the Website uses the Freshchat service operated by Freshworks Inc, 1250 Bayhill Drive, Suite 315, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. Freshworks Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(b) If you use the live chat feature to communicate with us, a connection to Freshworks Inc. servers is established when you load the chat history. The Freshworks Inc. server is informed of your IP address and which of our pages you have visited. In addition, the chat history is transmitted to the servers of Freshworks Inc. The information collected by Freshworks Inc. is transmitted to the Freshworks Inc. server in the USA.
(3) If the user has given his or her consent, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a transmission by live chat or e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 exp. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The processing of the personal data from the live chat serves us only for the purpose of the establishment of contact. In the event of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the live chat and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the live chat and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
(1) If you have subscribed to our newsletter, either via our website or via another channel, your e-mail address will be used by us to send you a newsletter. The newsletter is used exclusively for direct advertising of similar goods or services of our own.
(2) In connection with the data processing for the dispatch of newsletters, your data will be transmitted to an external service provider, whom we have entrusted with the coordinated dispatch of our newsletter. This service provider is based in the USA. Your e-mail address will be transferred to a third country. However, the service provider is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield agreed between the EU and the USA. The Privacy Shield is considered an adequacy decision of the EU Commission according to Art. 45 DSGVO.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of data after registration for the newsletter by the user is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The legal basis for sending the newsletter as a result of the sale of goods or services is § 7 para. 3 UWG or Art. 6 para. 1 lit f) DSGVO. The collection of the user’s e-mail address serves to send the newsletter. The collection of other personal data as part of the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address used.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. The user’s e-mail address will therefore be stored for as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
(5) The subscription of the newsletter can be cancelled by the user concerned at any time.
8) Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social network Instagram on our website on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider.
(1) Our website also uses so-called Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
(2) If you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram’s servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
(3) This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
9) Google Maps
(1) On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (country) maps in order to display geographical information visually. Using this service will show you our location and make it easier for you to find us.
(2) Information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States as soon as you access the sub-pages into which the Google Maps map is integrated. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. Such an evaluation takes place in particular according to art. 6 para. 1 lit.f DSGVO on the basis of the legitimate interests of Google in the insertion of personalised advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(1) You can watch some YouTube videos on our website. Youtube is a service of YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. The company is affiliated with Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(2) In order to prevent data from being transferred to YouTube when you visit the website on which the video is embedded, we have embedded the videos in extended data protection mode. This means that data is only transferred to YouTube when you activate video playback by tapping or clicking on the video.
(3) For the playback of the video, data such as the IP address of the computer you are using is transmitted to Youtube. It also connects to the DoubleClick advertising network, a subsidiary of Google LLC. Cookies are set here. These are small text files that are stored on your computer by the browser when you visit a website. Cookies are used to provide advertisements relevant to users, to improve reports on campaign performance or to prevent a user from seeing the same ads more than once.
(4) With these videos we want to make our website more informative and entertaining for you. We have embedded the videos on our website to make it quick and easy for you to play them and to make our website more user-friendly. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. The embedding of YouTube videos for the aforementioned purposes represents our legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO.
(5) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly (see section 3 above)). You can enable or disable personalized advertising from Google through your advertising preferences. If you opt out of personalized advertising, you will continue to receive ads, but the ads are no longer tailored to your interests. Instructions for deactivation can be found on the following website: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/2662922#stop_goog_p13n
(6) Alternatively, you can install a browser plug-in to disable personalized advertising. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the DoubleClick cookie and disables interest-based advertising. You can download the browser plug-in from the following website: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996?hl=en
(1) Our website uses plugins of the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc. 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Vimeo Inc, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(2) If you visit one of our pages equipped with a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. The Vimeo server will be informed which of our pages you have visited. Vimeo also obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the USA.
(3) If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, you allow Vimeo to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
(4) Further information on the handling of user data can be found in Vimeo’s data protection declaration at: https://vimeo.com/privacy.
12) Conclusion of contract
(1) When you register with us, we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, surname,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information necessary for the successful mediation and execution of the contract. This includes, among other things: Photos, body size, shoe size, clothing size, chest, hip and waist circumference, hair colour, hair type, hair length, eye colour, languages, hobbies and other information that you can voluntarily provide and which increase your chances of being placed.
(2) These data are collected,
- to identify you as our customer
- to be able to advise you appropriately
- to correspond with you
- for invoicing
- to settle any liability claims that may exist and to assert any claims against you
(3) Data processing is carried out at your request and is required for the purposes mentioned in Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contract.
(4) If you have registered with us, you can also specify your ethnicity in addition to the above information. This is a special category of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 DSGVO. This information is voluntary and does not affect the execution of the contract or our mediation.
I hereby agree that Mmooddeell GmbH collects and stores the information I have provided about my ethnicity. I am aware that this information will be passed on to third parties during the conciliation process. I can revoke my consent at any time.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by sending a declaration to the address stated under “Contact”. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the personal data processed until revocation.
(5) The personal data collected by us for the execution of the contract will be stored until expiry of the statutory retention obligation or possible contractual warranty and guarantee rights and subsequently deleted, unless we are obliged by Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) to a longer storage or you have consented to a more extensive storage according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO.
(6) If you have concluded a contract with us, we will keep you as an existing customer. In this case, we will process your postal contact details outside of your specific consent in order to send you information about new offers and services in this way. We process your e-mail address in order to send you information for our own, similar products outside of your specific consent.
You can object to data processing for the aforementioned purposes at any time free of charge, separately for the respective communication channel and with effect for the future. All you need to do is send an e-mail or a postal letter to the contact details listed under 1.
13) Disclosure of data to third parties
(1) Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those already mentioned or listed below.
(2) As far as this is necessary according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of the contractual relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular passing on to other customers and prospective customers who you want to book for a model job. The data passed on may be used by the third parties exclusively for the purposes mentioned.
(3) In the event of a delay in payment, we shall transfer the necessary data to a company commissioned to assert the claim, provided that the other legal requirements are met. The legal basis for this is both Article 6 para. 1 (b) and Article 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO. The assertion of a contractual claim is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the second provision.
(4) We transmit the necessary data to an appointed tax office for the tax accounting and execution of our accounting. The legal basis for this is Article 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO. Support and advice from a tax consultant is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of this provision.
(5) The website is hosted by an external IT service provider. The legal basis for this is Article 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO. The professional support of our EDP system as well as the backup of the file system are to be regarded as a legitimate interest in the sense of this regulation.
6) If you receive a model request from us, and if you have provided us with your mobile phone number, we will send you a notification by SMS via the Twilio service (https://www.twilio.com/). For this purpose, we pass your mobile phone number on to Twilio Inc, 375 Beale St Ste 300, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, USA. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO. For more information about privacy at Twilio Inc., please visit https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy. Twilio Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
14) Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request the transmission to another person in charge and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
15) Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16) Data security
(1) All data transmitted by you personally, including your payment data, will be transmitted with the generally accepted and secure standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is a secure and proven standard, which is also used in online banking, for example. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the attached s on the http (i.e. https://…) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data stored by us against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.